Your responsibility will involve:
- Design, build and maintain customer-facing virtual agents using our internal platform and Python scripting.
- Monitor the performance of virtual agents against customer-facing success metrics.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to continuously improve virtual agents as well as our internal platform.
- Analyze end-user usage data to gain insights into ways to improve customer experience through listening to call recordings, and/or more synthesized formats
- Native English speaker
- You deeply care about user experience, you are meticulous, and have an eye for detail.
- Ability to explain and distill complex ideas and user flows using clear, plain, supportive, inclusive language
- Interest in natural language understanding and conversational artificial intelligence.
- BS/MS degree in Interaction Design, Linguistics or another Social Science field
- Experience creating virtual agents
- Experience managing both internal and external stakeholders through various stages of content development
- Experience with NLU technology
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative methods for (user) research
- Experience with data manipulation, data analytics, and visualization
🏝 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (5 days carryover each year).
🏡 Flexible working from home policy.
🧡 Enhanced parental leave.
📚 Learning budget of £500 per calendar year for books, training courses, and conferences.
💰 Company pension scheme with the People’s Pension.
👩💻 WFH pack or allowance, your choice!
🏥 Private healthcare with Vitality for you and your family members from your first day.
💚 Full access to Big White Wall and to a range of mental health programs through Vitality’s Mental Health Panel.
🧘♂️ Discounts on gym memberships and relaxation apps through Vitality.
🦷 Private dental cover with Simplyhealth for you and your family members from your first day.
🎉 Regular team socials, quarterly company parties, monthly Poly-Talks.
🍎 Healthy snacks, breakfast, and a fully stocked fridge.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status, or disability status.