Business Development Representative
We are looking for a passionate and creative Business Development Representative to join our Sales team. Your responsibilities will involve building a strong business development pipeline and developing innovative prospect penetration plans.
Over the next 12 months, your responsibilities will involve:
- Build a strong and reliable business development pipeline.
- Contact potential target clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Research organisations and individuals to generate new opportunities.
- Self motivated, and able to develop innovative account penetration plan.
- Liaise and manage relationships across several sectors.
- Promote the company’s products by addressing client need.
- Work collaboratively with marketing team on creating target-specific content.
- Convert marketing qualified leads into sales qualified opportunities.
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events.
PolyAI aspires to lead the digital transformation of customer services through our conversational AI technologies. We believe the best team will consist of people with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, reflecting the multicultural and multilingual background of our customers.
Come do the best work of your life here at PolyAI!
- 3-4 years’ experience as a business development representative, sales executive or in a related role
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent knowledge of the sales process
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Relevant tech knowledge a plus
🏝 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (5 days carryover each year).
🏡. Flexible working from home policy
💰 Company pension scheme with the People’s Pension.
🏥. Health & wellbeing: private healthcare with Vitality and private dental cover with Simplyhealth for you and your family members.
🎉 Regular team socials, quarterly company parties, monthly Poly-Talks.
🍎 Healthy snacks and breakfast and a fully stocked fridge with a selection of snacks and drinks.
Equal Opportunity Statement
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.