Become a Computational Linguist at PolyAI, and work with one of the best dialogue teams in the world.
We’re looking for a Computational Linguist, to work onsite in our London office, who is motivated to have a direct impact on the frontier of conversational artificial intelligence, applied to contact centres.
Someone passionate and creative, who will join our dynamic team to take part in creating our innovative conversational AI platform for customer services. Collaborating with the product and machine learning teams, you will be working on improving the quality of our user-centric product – automated conversational systems.
Your responsibility will involve:
- Working closely with the product / machine learning teams to update production system on a weekly basis
- Designing client-facing conversational systems using our proprietary toolset
- Coordinate conversational data collection / labelling and curation
- Improve building workflows of conversational systems that bring about increased coverage, accuracy, and fluency
- Identify patterns from user queries to deliver best multi-turn system responses
- Designing conversational UX/UI studies and experiments
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Linguistics, Psychology, Social Science, Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with language data processing
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Bash, etc) in a Linux environment
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English
- Disciplined with fixed deadlines and strong in work prioritisation
- Having a user-centric mindset and caring about conversational / NLP experiences
- Experience with conversational AI development
- Experience in voice UX or UX/UI design
- Experience in crowdsourcing of data, and/or machine learning
- Strong scripting and debugging skills
PolyAI aspires to lead the digital transformation of customer services through our conversational AI technologies. We believe the best team will consist of people with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, reflecting the multicultural and multilingual background of our customers.
Come do the best work of your life here at PolyAI!
25 days holiday pay, 10 days working from home allowance, pension scheme, health & dental insurance