We are looking for someone passionate and dedicated to join our DevOps team, supporting our innovative conversational AI products.
Your responsibilities will involve managing and upgrading our cloud infrastructure for our products and the Engineering team. Over the next 12 months, this will include:
- Building, configuring and maintaining cloud infrastructure for new and existing clients, working with the rest of the team to shape the next generation of conversation products.
- Configuring and maintaining our development infrastructure, working with software engineers to build “Devops best practice” and efficient processes.
- Monitoring and updating our infrastructure to ensure it stays secure and scales with the demands of our growing company.
- Being part of our on-call rota to support our engineering systems.
PolyAI aspires to lead the digital transformation of customer services through our conversational AI technologies. We believe the best team will consist of people with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, reflecting the multicultural and multilingual background of our customers.
Come do the best work of your life here at PolyAI!
- 1 year of previous commercial Devops experience, with hands-on AWS experience.
- Bash and/or Python scripting experience.
- Familiarity with Docker technology and Kubernetes container orchestration.
- Have a security-conscious mindset.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly.
- Further Education in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent industry experience.
- 2-5+ years of previous commercial Devops experience.
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud tooling to enable the building of modern, secure deployments.
- Experience with Devops tools such as Terraform and/or Ansible.
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience administering Kubernetes clusters and awareness of Serverless technology.
- Wider experience with other cloud services such as GCP, Azure.
🏝 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (5 days carryover each year).
🏡. Flexible working from home policy
💰 Company pension scheme with the People’s Pension.
🏥. Health & wellbeing: private healthcare with Vitality and private dental cover with Simplyhealth for you and your family members.
🎉 Regular team socials, quarterly company parties, monthly Poly-Talks.
🍎 Healthy snacks and breakfast and a fully stocked fridge with a selection of snacks and drinks.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.