Machine Learning Engineer
Become a Machine Learning Engineer at PolyAI, and work with one of the best dialogue teams in the world.
We’re looking for a Machine Learning Engineer, to work onsite in our London office, who is motivated to have an impact on the frontier of conversational artificial intelligence, applied to contact centres.
Someone passionate and creative, who will join our dynamic team to take part in creating our innovative conversational AI platform for customer services. Collaborating with other engineers and machine learning researchers, your responsibility will involve taking machine learning systems from prototypes to production systems, and providing robust well-tested models for the engineering and product teams. We work in an agile environment with short release cycles.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with applied machine learning for production systems
- Experience with Python and TensorFlow
- Skilled in coding, experienced in algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English
- MS degree, PhD, or further education in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with one or more cloud services: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices, such as coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, and testing
PolyAI aspires to lead the digital transformation of customer services through our conversational AI technologies. We believe the best team will consist of people with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, reflecting the multicultural and multilingual background of our customers.
Come do the best work of your life here at PolyAI!
25 days holiday pay, 10 days working from home allowance, pension scheme, health & dental insurance