Machine Learning Intern
We have an opening for a passionate Machine Learning Intern to work onsite in our London or Singapore office.
Collaborating with our machine learning researchers, there are two set of roles for machine learning interns:
- Prototyping: brainstorm and prototype applied ML ideas for advancing conversational bots.
- Productising: take machine learning systems from prototypes to production systems, and providing robust well-tested models for the engineering and product teams.
We work in an agile environment with short release cycles.
- Be working towards a BSc or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics, engineering or mathematics).
- Experience with Python and TensorFlow
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English
- Have the right to work in the UK or Singapore.
- MS degree, PhD, or further education in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with applied machine learning for production systems
- Experience with one or more cloud services: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Publication record in top NLP/ML conference (ACL/ EMNLP/ NAACL/ ICML/ NIPS/ ICLR)
- Be in the final year of your academic course.
PolyAI aspires to lead the digital transformation of customer services through our conversational AI technologies. We believe the best team will consist of people with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, reflecting the multicultural and multilingual background of our customers.
Come do the best work of your life here at PolyAI!
- Competitive intern salary.
- Pro-rata 25 days holiday pay
Please fill in the relevant application depending on your location.