Who we are
PolyAI is tackling the challenges of automating customer service through voice. Our voice assistants make it possible for businesses to deliver outstanding customer service at every touch point, without over-investing.
This is voice-enabled, AI-driven customer service that works in the real-world, right now.
We’re looking for an energetic marketing manager to build awareness and generate leads for PolyAI. You’ll have experience in a range of marketing activities, with a particular passion for content.
You’ll be working with our Marketing Lead to create tons of great content and drive marketing initiatives forward.
- Creating and managing content to generate awareness nurture leads and support sales efforts.
- Managing marketing campaigns to attract enterprise clients in target industries.
- Managing creation of a broad range of content including podcasts, webinars, interviews and blog posts.
- Working closely with marketing, sales, research and executive teams to dig out great stories.
- Coming up with fresh ideas and driving them forward.
- You’re a marketing generalist. You’ve dabbled in everything from demand generation, to content marketing thought leadership, website optimisation and more, and you’re keen to get stuck in.
- Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling positioning content and marketing campaigns throughout a product’s lifecycle
- You have 2+ years experience in B2B enterprise marketing.
- You ideally know your way around Hubspot, WordPress and/or Salesforce.
- You can’t stand to leave things half done. If you start something, you’ll make sure it’s finished, and quickly too!
- You love learning about new technologies and you’re not afraid to ask questions.
- You want to work in a close-knit team but you’re independent and happy to figure things out for yourself.
- You are super organised and always pushing to keep things moving forward.
🏝 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (5 days carryover each year).
🏡. Flexible working from home policy
💰 Company pension scheme with the People’s Pension.
🏥. Health & wellbeing: private healthcare with Vitality and private dental cover with Simplyhealth for you and your family members.
🎉 Regular team socials, quarterly company parties, monthly Poly-Talks.
🍎 Healthy snacks and breakfast and a fully stocked fridge with a selection of snacks and drinks.
Equal Opportunity Statement
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.