Become a Product Manager at PolyAI, and work with one of the best dialogue teams in the world.
We are looking for a Product Manager who wants to have an impact on the frontier of conversational artificial intelligence, applied to customer support. You would be based at our London office.
We are looking for passionate and creative individuals to join our team and contribute to the creation of our conversational AI platform. Collaborating with engineers and machine learning experts, your main responsibility will be the design and delivery of user-centric products to our customers. As part of your role, you will be exposed to both high-level company strategy and the technical intricacies of making state-of-the-art machine learning models a core part of modern customer support pipelines.
Over the next 12 months you will:
- Be in charge of delivering one or more projects at a time.
- Support tech leads to ensure timely product delivery.
- Perform market research. Understand target markets, client requirements, and our competition
- Conduct user research and scope out user requirements.
- Launch new products, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Write clear and detailed technical specifications.
- Assist with any productivity or communication issues.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing, legal, UX, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English
- 2+ years in Software Engineering and 2+ years of experience in product management
- Experience in creating software products from conception to launch and experience of working with cross functional teams
- Experience with the contact centre market, especially software products for customer supports.
- Having a data-driven mindset and experience in product A/B testing
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Familiarity with Applied Machine Learning and/or Statistics.
- Experience of driving product vision, go-to-market, and design discussions, ideally in an early stage startup.
PolyAI aspires to lead the digital transformation of customer service through our conversational AI technologies. We believe the best team will consist of people with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, reflecting the multicultural and multilingual background of our customers.
Come do the best work of your life here at PolyAI!
25 days holiday pay, 10 days working from home allowance, pension scheme, health & dental insurance