PolyAI is bringing revolutionary change to the enterprise phone experience. We build humanized AI voice assistants that are scalable, available 24/7, and fluent in any language. We have one ambition: delivering the best voice experiences in the world.
In parallel to our developer platform, we are actively working on the PolyAI Studio Beta, a low-code conversational AI platform that will enable any conversation design teams to create human-like virtual agents. More information online.
We are looking for a curious and creative Product Marketing Manager to ensure a successful launch and adoption of the Studio.
Your responsibility will involve:
- Recruit conversation designers to join the Studio Beta
- Ensure successful execution of the Studio Beta program by facilitating smooth two-way communication between Beta users and the product team
- Refine the Studio’s positioning and messaging based on early adopters’ feedback
- Plan and execute the GA launch and adoption of PolyAI Studio
- Continuously research key competitors’ products, sales, and marketing strategies
- Prepare enablement content such as battle cards, playbooks and presentations, and maintain assets
- Train sales and go-to-market teams on an ongoing basis
- Solid interest in the conversational AI market
- Proven ability to understand technical products and articulate their value proposition
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strong storytelling, narrative, and product demo abilities
- Eye for detail
- Ability to shift gears quickly between thinking and doing
- Strong customer obsession and focus on delivering value
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager in a SaaS environment
- Experience in technical copywriting
- 100% of Single Cost (employee) and 50% of Dependent for medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance
- STD and LTD
- 20 days PTO + public holidays
- Annual learning and development allowance
- WFH allowance
- Regular team socials, quarterly company parties, bi-weekly Poly-Seminars
Equal Opportunity Statement:
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.