Who we are:
PolyAI is tackling the challenges of automating customer service through voice. Our voice assistants make it possible for businesses to deliver outstanding customer service at every touchpoint, without over-investing.
This is voice-enabled, AI-driven customer service that works in the real world, right now.
PolyAI is searching for a US Sales Director to lead and grow our customer relationships with leading hospitality brands, financial institutions, and select fortune 1000 companies with high volume call center requirements. We want you to bring your great experiences and skills to develop new customers and build executive-level relationships, define the account strategy, deliver solution-based sales and drive sales and revenue growth.
You will work with leading brands in hospitality, leading financial institutions, and a carefully curated set of large enterprise companies with mission critical call center requirements as a trusted advisor to evangelize a solution for voice call management that will significantly improve their customer’s experience and related business goals. You will contribute to the growth and success of PolyAI by winning new business, collaborating with customers to deliver great solutions, and exceeding our sales and revenue goals.
- Successfully find and engage with customer experience, operations and technology executives at Fortune-class enterprises and rapidly growing medium and large private and public companies
- Building relationships with key customer teams in business units, operations, technology, finance, and procurement
- Understanding customer needs, presenting solutions, and crafting innovative approaches to adoption of PolyAI solutions
- Meeting/exceeding goals for new customers, bookings, and sales/revenue.
- Consistently provide accurate forecasting, customer qualification and account plans, solution requirements and sales pipeline management
- Work with CRM and other tools to help maintain internal tracking and reporting of sales activity
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all prospects and customers
- Acquire and maintain a high level of subject matter expertise and support a consultative high value customer experience
- Participate with PolyAI team members and leadership to provide thoughtful and insightful feedback on market conditions, product and solution performance and brand acceptance
- Experience selling to enterprise decision makers that include executives, business, and technical leaders. Sales experience with call center operations in hospitality brands, insurance and finance and banking is preferred
- Demonstrated success selling to enterprise-class customers in industries including but not limited to hospitality, travel, insurance, finance and banking
- Successful results meeting/exceeding sales goals, new customer contracts, revenue expansion, new product adoption.
- Proven results that consistently meet and exceed annual sales targets and revenue quota
- Experience selling solutions embracing SaaS, system and performance software and innovative devices. Ability to communicate analytical results a critical success factor for this role
- Demonstrated success at developing customer specific proposals and business cases
- Understanding and clearly communicating the benefits of complex, technical solutions to early adopters and visionaries at executive and team levels. Ability to understand and communicate about Artificial Intelligence (AI) a plus
- Gravitas combined with exceptional and polished written and oral communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit combined with a scrappy, competitive, and optimistic outlook
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree required. Masters and technical degree is a plus.
- 100% of Single Cost (employee) and 50% of Dependent for medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance
- STD and LTD
- 20 days PTO + public holidays
- Annual learning and development allowance
- WFH allowance
- Regular team socials, quarterly company parties, bi-weekly Poly-Seminars
Equal Opportunity Statement:
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.