The Sales Operations role at Poly AI is a crucial role to ensure that the sales team are operating in the most effective way. The success of this role will ultimately be measured by the amount of time the sales team can spend both prospecting and selling. This role will report to the Chief Customer Officer.
This role will be responsible for the following three areas of the sales department:
- Company prospecting efforts
- Sales management information
- Sales led marketing efforts
Company Prospecting Efforts
- Create maintain the prospect target list and allocation to Business Development team and 3rd Party introducers following agreement from CCO.
- Web / telephone leads initial triage and qualification. Ensure that all web leads are followed up in a timely manner within 24 hours of receipt during Mon-Fri.
- Once qualification data has been provided, a lead should be created in Salesforce and a task created for the sales owner.
Sales Management Information
- Manage the company Salesforce CRM system as an Administrator, adding new users and help with individual reports and dashboards.
- Weekly and monthly sales reporting through Salesforce for executive team. Reporting on next key steps for accounts will be crucial.
- Minute and distribute weekly sales team calls.
- Support the Sales team in articulating accurate feedback from the field to product and marketing teams.
Sales-led marketing efforts
- Co-ordinate the development of materials to support sales outreach working with CCO, BD, Solution Sales, Product & Marketing
- Partner with marketing to ensure that sales materials and collateral are created in a timely manner.
- Manage and support sales event, trade shows, breakfasts / dinners etc.
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply to the Sales Operations role the candidates will be expected to display the following experience:
- Experience within the sales environment, ideally someone with a past history in sales.
- CRM reporting experience (e.g. Salesforce)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and great attention to detail
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent data manipulation skills with a proven ability to analyse and interpret complex data sets
- Commercial intuition with a proven ability to think laterally to solve problems
- A self-starter who excels in being a team player with experience of cross-functional interactions – sales, marketing, product etc.