We are looking for someone passionate and dedicated to join our DevOps team, supporting our innovative conversational AI products.
Your responsibilities will involve managing and upgrading our cloud infrastructure for our products and the Engineering team. Over the next 12 months, this will include:
- Building, configuring and maintaining cloud infrastructure for new and existing clients, working with the rest of the team to shape the next generation of conversation products.
- Configuring and maintaining our development infrastructure, working with software engineers to build “DevOps best practice” and efficient processes.
- Monitoring and updating our infrastructure to ensure it stays secure and scales with the demands of our growing company.
- Being part of our on-call rota to support our engineering systems.
PolyAI aspires to lead the digital transformation of customer services through our conversational AI technologies. We believe the best team will consist of people with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, reflecting the multicultural and multilingual backgrounds of our customers.
Come do the best work of your life here at PolyAI!
- Ability to lead DevOps projects from inception to deployment, and provide ongoing support after that.
- 2 years of previous commercial Devops experience, with hands-on AWS experience.
- Bash and/or Python scripting experience.
- Familiarity with Docker technology and Kubernetes container orchestration.
- Have a security-conscious mindset.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly.
- Further Education in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent industry experience.
- 3-5+ years of previous commercial Devops experience.
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud tooling with experience of building modern and secure commercial deployments.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Terraform and/or Ansible.
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience administering Kubernetes clusters and awareness of Serverless technology.
- Wider experience with other cloud services such as GCP, Azure.
🏝 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (5 days carryover each year).
🏡 Working from home and remote working policies.
🧡 Enhanced parental leave.
📚 Learning budget of £500 per calendar year for books, training courses and conferences.
💰 Company pension scheme with the People’s Pension.
👩💻 WFH pack or allowance, your choice!
🚲 Bike2Work scheme.
🏥 Private healthcare with Vitality for you and your family members from your first day.
💚 Full access to a range of mental health programs through Vitality’s Mental Health Panel.
🧘♂️ Discounts on gym memberships and relaxation apps through Vitality.
🦷 Private dental cover with Simplyhealth for you and your family members from your first day.
🎉 Regular team socials, quarterly company parties, PolySeminars.
🍎 Healthy snacks and breakfast and a fully stocked fridge with a selection of snacks and drinks.