Senior IT Support Analyst
We’re looking for someone passionate and creative to join our team in creating innovative conversational AI products for customer service. Working alongside technical and non-technical team members, your main responsibility will be to provide technical support to help us run all our IT systems and devices smoothly.
You will be:
- providing IT technical support across the company
- helping to “onboard” new employees.
- keeping our IT equipment and data inventories up-to-date.
- keeping our laptops up-to-date, secured, and free of malware.
- maintaining physical office IT infrastructure, including printers and conferencing hardware.
- helping to administer our email and collaboration services.
- actively ensuring that our data security policies are enforced, and help us adapt these processes as the company grows.
- participating in IT related security reviews and risk assessments.
- working alongside our DevOps and Development teams to make sure all job functions can work effectively and securely.
- part of our on-call rota to support our Engineering systems.
PolyAI aspires to lead the digital transformation of customer services through our conversational AI technologies. We believe the best team will consist of people with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, reflecting the multicultural and multilingual background of our customers.
- Previous commercial IT technical support or IT Help Desk experience.
- Good sense of customer service, with a good proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly.
- Methodical problem solving skills.
- Able to plan and prioritize work in a fast-moving start-up environment.
A good understanding of:
- business software applications.
- cloud based IT systems such as Office 365 or G-Suite.
- computer hardware troubleshooting.
- wired and wireless networking technologies.
- Experience in both MacOS and Windows system support.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Experience working with data security/GDPR compliance.
- Ability to write clear, concise documentation and provide internal IT training.
- Relevant professional IT support certification from Apple, Microsoft or similar.
- Company pension: Auto-enrolment to the People’s pension
- Holiday: 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) a year (5 days can be carried over each year)
- Health & Wellbeing: Private dental and health insurance through Vitality.
- Events: Regular team socials, quarterly all-company party, monthly PolyTalks.
- Food Treats: Healthy breakfast, snacks provided daily, as well as fully stocked fridge with beer, wine & gin & tonics.
- Flexible Working: 10 days work from anywhere scheme
- Extras: Pick your own kit, in house gym, Deliveroo dinners!