Senior Project Manager
New York, United States
PolyAI is bringing revolutionary change to the enterprise phone experience. We build humanized AI voice assistants that are scalable, available 24/7, and fluent in any language. Our team of transformer NLU innovators and phone system experts are helping leading brands achieve a superhuman customer experience.
We have one ambition: delivering the best voice experiences in the world.
We have created custom voice agents for large enterprises in different industries, including banking, insurance, telecommunications, hospitality, etc.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the PolyAI Product team. You will lead cross-functional teams through the discovery, creation, deployment and adoption of complex custom voice agents.
Your responsibility will involve:
- Be accountable for the successful delivery of transformative projects, and their conversion into long-term commercial commitments
- Be the single point of contact from a delivery perspective, and manage all communication with customers and partners
- Help capture and communicate the business impact of the project
- Continuously empower dialogue designers, solutions architects, software engineers and machine learning engineers to bring innovative voice experience ideas to fruition
- Work with the team to identify and mitigate key risks for each projects
- Collaborate with the pre-sales and sales teams to ensure a consistent customer experience and onboarding
- Continuously reflect on process and resource optimizations
- A passion for voice experiences
- Excellent communication skills, with strong storytelling and narrative abilities
- Solid command of successfully delivering software projects in agile environments
- Client-communication skills; capacity to balance client requests with other priorities
- Strong customer obsession and focus on delivering value
- An appetite to continuously improve processes and ways of working
We’d love it if you had some of the below:
- Experience with automation processes, especially processes involving AI
- Experience working as a delivery manager or in another client-facing capacity in a software company
- Experience with call center/customer service, especially in the hospitality/banking / telecom/insurance industries
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner or PRINCE2 Agile Project Management certification
- 100% of Single Cost (employee) and 50% of Dependent for medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance
- STD and LTD
- 20 days PTO + public holidays
- Annual learning and development allowance
- WFH allowance
- Regular team socials, quarterly company parties, bi-weekly Poly-Seminars
Equal Opportunity Statement:
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.