Software Engineer / Audio Technologies
We’re looking for someone passionate and creative to join our dynamic team in creating an innovative conversational AI platform for customer services. Collaborating with other engineers and machine learning researchers, your responsibilities will involve building voice services for contact centers. We work in an agile environment with short release cycles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding (e.g. Engineering), or equivalent industry experience.
- 2+ Experience in working with telephony / VOIP platforms such as Asterisk.
- Proficient in relevant network real-time audio protocols such as UDP, RTP, RTSP and WebRTC.
- Experience working with voice communication services such as Twilio.
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English
- Experience with one or more cloud services: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design
PolyAI aspires to lead the digital transformation of customer services through conversational AI technologies. We believe the best team will consist of people with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, reflecting the multicultural and multilingual background of our customers.
Come do the best work of your life here at PolyAI!