PolyAI is tackling the challenges of automating customer service through voice. Our voice assistants make it possible for businesses to deliver outstanding customer service at every touchpoint, without over-investing.
This is voice-enabled, AI-driven customer service that works in the real world, right now.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Contributing to our conversational AI systems – building new projects as well as maintaining the existing ones.
- Taking a major role in our software development, through writing code, tests, as well as contributing to design ideas and documents, performing code reviews.
- Collaborating with other engineers to help improve both your own and their code.
- Interacting with Product Managers to cater for a great conversational UX.
- Communicate with client’s tech team on tech integration
- BS degree in a technical field involving coding, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, databases, and software design.
- Knowledge of REST API environments, Git and SQL.
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English.
- You are a fast learner.
- Understanding of the software deployment cycle, including local deployments, testing, code reviews etc.
- Experience with one or more cloud services: AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Permission to work in the UK.
🏝 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (5 days carryover each year).
🏡 Flexible working from home policy.
🧡 Enhanced parental leave.
📚 Learning budget of £500 per calendar year for books, training courses, and conferences.
💰 Company pension scheme with the People’s Pension.
👩💻 WFH pack or allowance, your choice!
🏥 Private healthcare with Vitality for you and your family members from your first day.
💚 Full access to Big White Wall and to a range of mental health programs through Vitality’s Mental Health Panel.
🧘♂️ Discounts on gym memberships and relaxation apps through Vitality.
🦷 Private dental cover with Simplyhealth for you and your family members from your first day.
🎉 Regular team socials, quarterly company parties, monthly Poly-Talks.
🍎 Healthy snacks, breakfast, and a fully stocked fridge.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status, or disability status.