Software Engineering Intern
We have an opening for a passionate Software Engineering Intern to work onsite in our London office.
Collaborating with our staff engineers and machine learning researchers, your responsibility will involve prototyping, building and testing of our software. We work in an agile environment with short release cycles.
- Be working towards a BSc or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics, engineering or mathematics).
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design
- Experience with one or more cloud services: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Be in the final year of your academic course.
PolyAI aspires to lead the digital transformation of customer services through our conversational AI technologies. We believe the best team will consist of people with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, reflecting the multicultural and multilingual background of our customers.
Come do the best work of your life here at PolyAI!
- Competitive intern salary.
- Pro-rata 25 days holiday pay.