Solutions Consultant (United States)
Who we are:
PolyAI is tackling the challenges of automating customer service through voice. Our voice assistants make it possible for businesses to deliver outstanding customer service at every touch point, without over-investing.
This is voice-enabled, AI-driven customer service that works in the real-world, right now.
- Provide consultative technical expertise supporting PolyAI direct & partner global sales which includes:
- Leading deep discovery & technical reviews to understand a prospects current & future state
- Consulting on technical architecture and best practices such as telephony integration, API / Data integration, and network integration
- Obtain a full understanding of PolyAI’s technology & capabilities in order to recommend suitable applications to meet prospect requirements
- Work with the sales team to:
- Actively research new prospect accounts & collaborate in the creation of presentations, and sales collateral
- Assist in prospect presentations
- Serve as the technical lead in meetings and work with prospect counterparts to achieve the “technical win”
- Create discovery & proposal documentation to map customer requirements & technical architecture to support the sales process
- Work with PolyAI deployment strategists to understand build costs, recurring fees, as well as ROI
- Technical presones to RFP’s / RFI’s / Proposal / Security Questionnaire
- Remain up to date with industry & competitive knowledge
- Provide guidance to PolyAI product teams for new directions and requirements of prospects
- High level understanding of industry compliance measures such as OFCOM, PCI, IS027001, GDPR, SOC2, HIPPA
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years experience in a solutions consulting, sales engineering, or solution architect role.
- A firm understanding of telephony communication communications standards within PSTN as well as SIP & RTP protocols.
- Knowledge of contact center solutions such as Genesys, 5’s, Cisco, Avaya, Amazon Connect, etc.
- Knowledge of integration methodologies and technologies such as REST APIs, SOAP,
- Experience developing proposals & building ROI models.
- 100% of Single Cost (employee) and 50% of Dependent for medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance
- STD and LTD
- 20 days PTO + public holidays
- Annual learning and development allowance
- Regular team socials, quarterly company parties, monthly Poly-Talks.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.