We are looking for someone passionate and creative to join our dialogue team in creating innovative conversational AI products for customer service. Collaborating with the product and engineering teams, your responsibilities will involve integrating our products with client’s systems and advancing our products and technology for customer services.
Over the next 12 months, your responsibility will involve:
- Joining our platform team, and have a direct impact on our customer-facing conversational AI products.
- Integrating our conversational AI with client’s telephony and CRM systems.
- Prototyping conversational systems in different domains.
- Helping to bring insights and improvements to our conversational AI platform
- Participating in solving difficult AI problems such as speech recognition and language understanding.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design.
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English.
- MS degree, or further education in Computer Science or a related field.
- 1-2 years of commercial software development experience.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience with one or more cloud services: AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices, such as coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, and testing.
PolyAI aspires to lead the digital transformation of customer services through our conversational AI technologies. We believe the best team will consist of people with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, reflecting the multicultural and multilingual background of our customers.
Come do the best work of your life here at PolyAI!
25 days holiday pay, 10 days working from home allowance, pension scheme, health & dental insurance.